BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Blogger Templates »

Saturday, October 23, 2010

I don't even have words to describe this...
I think that Derrick in this picture is better off w/ one of his other heads then the mullet and AWESOME teeth gal... :) I mean unless you like that kinda stuff... Mullets and enough Tarter to eat fish and chips out of her mouth.
I hope that when Bo starts to grow his hair that it comes in curly and yellow! It matches his Binki!
By raise of hands who thinks that Josh should grow his hair out and bleach it platinum!? ME!!! & I think that Lion pulls off a pretty convincing hippy... Serious, she's lookin good!
Sweet Ink Grama Lain, jessica is that my wooden horse that you're holding?

2 comments:

Stout Family said...

What an attractive bunch! One of my best looks in my life.

Kassie said...

Who thought of a Birthday Photo Booth!!? Clever. Your sis and mom totally did not describe this in enough detail! FUNNY!

Happy Birthday again!!