BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Blogger Templates »

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

COWBOYS


The other day Taisha, Paxten and I we taking a trip up to the Terry Twin Springs Ranch. I wanted to fit in with the true Cowboys so I got on my attire. (Thank you Josh) When I showed up to Taishas house to pick them up Paxten ran out to greet me yelling, "JJ JJ JJ JJ JJ JJ JJ JJ!!!!!" Then he asked, "Why you dressed like a Cowboy?" Then ran into his room telling his mom that he needed his hat and boots. He started putting his boots and hat on when Taisha walked into the room. First she laughed at me because I looked SOOO GOOD! Then asked Pax if he wanted to dress in his CA-BOY outfit. We were looking sooooo good together I had to get a picture. Paxten decided that we needed to do a pose. And this is what we came up with. :) ENJOY *(I KNOW YOU DO)

2 comments:

Em said...

Love love love it! You two are some good lookin CA-BOYS!

Stout Family said...

Kodak moment:) That is so cute. I love you boys