BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Blogger Templates »

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

My Attempt at Blogging


I'm not going to lie to you, I am not sure how this blogging thing really works. I see a place to type so I start to write some words. I suppose what happens after this is people will view my words and then my photographs that are very handsome of me... Then everyone will write me back telling me how dashing and rad I am... If that is not blogging, you're fired. Don't tell me I'm dumb, just laugh and blog something cooler then me. *I DARE YOU!

4 comments:

Lawrence said...

Hi JJ,

You really are very dashing.

Stout Family said...

Hahaha I love you JJ. I never realized how odd you were until recently and I gotta say, I LOVE IT! Blogging is very addicting and I'm glad I have a new sweet blog to check out. Good job and have a fabulous day:)

Em said...

Dashing doesn't even begin to say what you are... I can't actually even think of the perfect word for you it'll come to me and I will post it when it does!!!! I love you and think you really are pretty rad except when you have a weird molester mustache then I think your a bit odd!! HA LOVE YOUR GUTS!!!!!!!

Kassie said...

YEAHHH! JJ, you have the most fun with your facial hair. I think you are so funny.