BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Blogger Templates »

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

You Are Not As Cool As This Guy!!!


I honestly had no idea who this guy is... One day I was driving down Bluff Street, and I look to my left and there he is. Glowing in the days light. I couldn't believe my eyes so I made a U-Turn on the BLVD. to circle back to see if my eyes were playing tricks on me. I pulled into the Hurst Ace Hardware parking lot and there he was, sitting on the 2 foot high cement wall. I stopped my car, walked up to him with my phone set to camera ready to shoot. I asked him where he got that amazing sight of a jersey, he told me, "Someone bought it for me. They live down in Florida. Ain't no way you could find this beauty here in Utah." I agreed and asked if I could snap a photo for proof that someone else likes Mike Alstott as much as I do. *(Really I just wanted photo proof that this guy is as rad as he is) As fast as I got the picture I sent it to 2 of my best friends who are also Buccaneers fans and said, "Guys, we are not nearly as good of a fan as this guy." They agreed. THE END

p.s. Don't miss the sweet chain he's wearing, and I know you can't miss the hair and facial hair. WOW... I'm jealous.

2 comments:

Em said...

I actually thought that was you for a second... Ha just kidding but you are headed in that direction my dear sweet brother. I lied I would never let that happen I am a way better sister than that. Love your guts!!!

Em said...

PS- I love your blog you never know what your going to get! Very refreshing!!!!!!