BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Blogger Templates »

Monday, September 6, 2010

Father & Son Fishing Trip

Paxten and I went on a fishing trip up to Pine Valley on Friday morning. The last time that we went Pax had fun for about 20 min and then wanted to go home. This time was very different. We got there and the first thing that Paxten wanted to do was walk across the dam, and trudge though the water to get to the other side. (He had his new Tony Lama Boots on so he was really excited to use them.) We made it to the other side and started to fish, he was eating his octopus sour treats that we got at the gas station before we left, and I had my line in the water. We caught a fish pretty quick and he said that I could bring in the first fish, then we would take turns, me him me him and so on. . . I catch a fish about the size of my thumb, and when Pax reels in his first fish it was the biggest fish that I've ever seen out of Pine Valley. He did a heck of a job!
After our fishing we went for a mountain climb, again pax was really excited to try out his new boots!
We even climbed up over rocks to get to the top of the mountain.
The fish I caught the size of my thumb...
The fish Paxten caught that is the size of Paxten.

4 comments:

Taisha Anne said...

HAHA!! Paxten needs to teach you how to fish! Or at least catch one bigger than your thumb!! I love you boys!

Kassie said...

HAAHA I can't get over how funny that is!

Em said...

I love that you blog!!! I keep forgetting to look. You are a very good dad he is lucky to have you and you to have him!

Stout Family said...

HA AWESOME! I didn't know people ever caught fish bigger than a hand. I want one! Your such a cute dad:)