BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Blogger Templates »

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Silver Monsters 2010

Soccer is here again!!! This year Paxten is the Silver Monsters. (Last year their team was the Soccer Monsters) Monsters are pretty sweet, and Pax definitely plays like a monster on the field! He was always good at offense, last year he averaged at least 3 goals a game, it could even be higher, I'm just being modest... But his biggest improvement this year that I noticed was he was an animal on D! He used to run to the goal and sit in front of it and wait for the ball, so far he has been on the attack, he always wanted the ball, because he REALLY wanted to score some goals! What a stud! Our little man is a BIG soccer player!
Pax splitting the D to go for the goal!
This was Paxtens first goal of the season! Well done Son!
He is really good at running in the open field w/ the ball! He has really improved on his ball handling skills... I think he's on pace for a break out season... Again...
Here he is playing D. Look at that serious face!!!

1 comments:

Stout Family said...

I swear he could take me! When's the next game? I gotta make it to some. He is so cutely agressive. PS- I'm impressed that you are still blogging!