BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Blogger Templates »

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Happy B-Day Taisha

It was Taishas B-Day on August 30th, she turned the grand ol'e age of 23. Happy Birthday my love~! You're super cool you're super hot, you're the girl I like a LOT!!! You're SUPER SUPER GIRL!!! We had a lot of fun on her B-Day, we had a whole weekend of good times. First we went up to the ranch and enjoyed a much cooler climate in Enterprise. We got to eat at the Corn Fest and also got a lot of good family time in up there. It was good to see some of her family that we don't get to see all the time like Bret and Michelle her moms sister. And of course it was great to see nana and papa up there. We even got to spend the night. Taisha Mack and I slept in a room and Pax and Zadic spent the night in Nanas room at her request. At about 10:00 that night Nana comes into our room and says, "Paxten is in here right? We said, "No, he's not." So she goes out and about 1o min later comes in and is like, "You're kidding me right? He is in here huh..." He really wasn't. So the WHOLE house is in an up roar! PAXTEN IS LOST!!! We look and look and look, yell his name, go in rooms that people are sleeping in and wake them up. NO SIGN OF HIM!!! Jaime throws his boots on and goes looking for him outside. (Paxten is scared of going outside w/o someone, so I knew that he wouldn't have done that.) So I go back into Nanas room and sure enough, he was hiding behind the couch... Little stinker! Needless to say, he was grounded... Fun times. :)
If you want to know how good of a gift Pax, Mack and I got for Taisha, just look at her face, that says it all!!! DQ Blizzard Maker! Stole the day!
Trisha and Mick got Taisha a SWEET Vacuum. I can't pronounce the name of it, it's called a Miele, to me that looks like it says Miley, like Miley Cyrus... So I call the Vacuum Hanna Montana. (It's such a cool vacuum that I got it home and vacuumed the whole house... That takes a pretty cool Vacuum to do that.)
My Hot Momma on her B-Day! I Love you Peaches! You're a doll! Happy B-Day Lov-a.

2 comments:

Stout Family said...

Haha peaches?! I like it. Happy B-day taish! It was a fun bday bash.. and again thankyou for requesting like my favorite food of all! YUM! You are super cute:)

Heather T. said...

I knew you would do a great post about Taisha! I knew you had it in you! And the pics of her where great too, no crazy faces in this post!